In a meeting, the host can perform the following operations:
- Mute/unmute one or all members in voice meeting;
disable video of one or all members or invite a member to enable video in video meeting.
- Transfer the host role to other members.
- Remove a member from the meeting. After being removed, he/she cannot apply to join the meeting.
- Quickly invite all members who have not joined the meeting and all new members to the meeting End the meeting.
- After the meeting, all participants will quit the meeting simultaneously.
(The following shows an example of voice meeting)
Video Demo of Meeting Features