Meeting is an efficient multi-person real-time communication and collaboration method, covering the needs of cross-regional online meetings in business scenarios.
- The meeting creator can initiate a meeting in the following ways:
1) Go to “Workplace” -> “Meeting” and initiate a meeting appointment in advance. Then, members will receive the meeting appointment reminder and choose “accept”/“pending”/“reject”. In the appointment, enter the meeting subject, type, time, and participants, and add meeting notes in remarks.
2) Go to “Workplace” -> “Meeting” and initiate meetings. Participants are required. Selected members will receive meeting calls immediately after initiation.
3) When the creator selects more than 9 people to initiate a voice/video call from a group chat, a voice/video meeting will be initiated automatically.
- The creator can view, edit and cancel the appointed meeting in “Workplace” -> “Meeting”, and start meeting early before the appointed time.
- When the appointed time comes, the creator will receive a reminder to start the meeting easily. Then, other participants will also receive a call to quickly join the meeting.
Video Demo of Meeting Features